Become part of a Migrant and Community Health Center, where you will have:
- A passionate purpose
- Do worthwhile work
- Make a difference in people’s lives
InterCare is searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Bangor! The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for development, testing, and maintenance of NextGen application and database reporting systems.
At InterCare Community Health Network, we believe all people have the right to equal access to quality health care.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Database administration and lead NextGen Report developer.
- Develops and provides support for custom reports in SQL reporting services.
- Develops and provides support for custom stored procedures.
- Develops and provides support for custom SQL jobs to automate NextGen processes.
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance of SQL jobs for the NextGen databases including, but not limited to, back-ups, maintenance jobs, indexing, etc.
- Works in conjunction with the IT team to ensure that SQL server and database files have sufficienct storatge to meet end user system performance expectations.
- Monitors and troubleshoots database system performance issues.
- Primary responsibility and oversight of database optimization and upgrades.
- Oversees data and reporting for quality improvement programs (QI, population health, UDS, PCMH).
- Manages applications and databases associated with SQL, Cognos and others such as software related to Patient Privacy tracking and reporting.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of theory and practices of health care information systems and programming typically acquired through a bachelor's degree program with 2-3 years of practical experience in healthcare.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL reporting services and queries.
- Working knowledge and use of electronic health records systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL administration.
- Familiarity with Cognos database environment.
InterCare Community Health Network is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Bangor, Michigan. We employ 400 medical and dental health professionals and support personnel at multiple locations. InterCare is a federally qualified health center dedicated to improving individual health and reducing health issues in communities that we serve. We pursue our vision through the delivery of a broad range of primary care services and by promoting open access for all. InterCare's main focus is on disease prevention, wellness, and regular and timely treatment of chronic conditions. We pride ourselves on excellent communications with our patients, and on a strong health education focus that helps our patients and their families become involved in their own health care.