Become part of a Migrant and Community Health Center, where you will have:
At InterCare Community Health Network, we believe all people have the right to equal access to quality health care.
InterCare is searching for an Denture Services Assistant to join our team! At InterCare, you’ll find a rewarding and challenging work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes: vacation/personal paid time off, 8 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement program, medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance.
Responsible for performing a wide range of dental assisting procedures to assist the dentist in performing treatment on patients in a safe and efficient environment, according to policy and procedure of InterCare Community Health Network.
Description of Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides efficient and effective administrative and clinical support to dental provider staff responsible for services related to denture fabrication.
- Schedules appointments for denture patients
- Secure prior authorizations for denture procedures when required
- Return phone inquiries about prior authorization status
- Keeps a log of all denture patients, prior authorization status, phase of treatment
- Assists patients with commercial medical and/or dental insurance plans manage annual benefits as it relates to their proposed dental treatment plan
- Verifies patient’s eligibility prior to denture delivery
- Meets documentation standards in EHR, EPM and EDR
- Provides clinical support to dental provider in terms of lab procedures
- Participates Constructively as a clinical team member
- Meets all dental safety and regulatory requirements