Become part of a Migrant and Community Health Center, where you will have:
At InterCare Community Health Network, we believe all people have the right to equal access to quality health care.
InterCare is searching for an Quality Improvement Assistant to join our team! At InterCare, you’ll find a rewarding and challenging work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes: vacation/personal paid time off, 8 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement program, medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duites to include, but not limited to, providing admninstrative support to the Clinical Systems Department. Will work primarily under the direction of the Quality Improvement Manager reviewing and auditing compliance related to achievement of quality outcome measures to include but not limited to value based managed care contracts and UDS measures.
1. Responsible for interpreting Value Based Contracts and UDS reports.
2. Notifies health plan member of needed service and schedules appointments.
3. Coordinates the various componets of Value Based Contracrts and UDS process working closely with the Quality Improvement Manager, Site QI Team and Health Plans.
4. Completes data validation of reports generated from InterCare 's data vendor, NextGen, and various payors to assure accuracy and completeness of available data using pre-determined definitions.
5. Assist with CSD with other activites as requested.
Possess some formal training, or experience in the medical profession, typically acquired through a MA program, certificate or technical program or it's equivalent. Possesses an understanding of value based contracts, incentive programs and population management. Knowledge of medical office environment and clinical setting. Demonstrates the ability to analyze and interpret health plan reports. Knowledgeable in HEDIS and UDS measures and their relationship to quality patient care.
InterCare participates in E-Verify and once you have accepted a job offer and completed your I-9, we will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.