InterCare Community Health Network is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist!
InterCare Community Health Network is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Bangor, Michigan. We employ 400 medical and dental health professionals and support personnel at multiple locations. InterCare is a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to improving individual health and reducing health issues in communities that we serve. We pursue our vision through the delivery of a broad range of primary care services and by promoting open access for all. InterCare's main focus is on disease prevention, wellness, and regular and timely treatment of chronic conditions. We pride ourselves on excellent communications with our patients, and on a strong health education focus that helps our patients and their families become involved in their own health care.
The Healthcare Recruiter/Trainer is an integral part of the Human Resources team. Located in our Bangor, Michigan administrative office, this position is responsible for the development and implementation of effective recruiting strategies to meet the hiring demands of our Health Centers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has excellent communication skills and enjoys connecting with people. The ideal candidate will have a history of success recruiting qualified job seekers, including the knowledge and skills to source passive candidates. SHRM or other professional HR certification preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, partnering with hiring managers to discuss needs, and to select the most qualified staff for each vacant position.
2) Responsible for creating, facilitating, evaluating, and tracking training activities.
3) Responsible for assisting in creating, maintaining, and coordinating employee appreciation and recognition programs.
InterCare Community Heath Network provides a rewarding and challenging work environment, and a very competitive benefits package which includes: a generous paid time off package including paid holidays, competitive wages, tuition assistance program, medical, prescription, dental, and employer paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance. InterCare Community Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1) Demonstrates a high degree of organization and accuracy
2) Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and develop professional working relationships with site staff and other InterCare departments, schools, colleges/universities, community members, professional associations and health care networks.
3) Possesses skills in motivation, self-direction, and punctuality.
4) Ability to work well as part of a team and keep team members updated on current project developments
5) Ability to provide leadership in credentialing of staff.
6) Ability to think strategically and creatively, juggle multiple priorities, adjust to changing circumstances, organize time efficiently, remain attentive to details and identify resources for projects.
Professional and Technical Knowledge
1) Possesses a thorough understanding of theory and practices of human resources, typically acquired through Completion of a bachelor’s degree program or extensive practical experience in a professional environment.
1) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
2) Ability to use clerical and numerical skills in preparing final drafts and documents from raw data.
3) Ability to create letters, forms, documents, presentations.
4) Ability to run reports, analyze and interpret data, assist in implementation and maintenance of HR systems.
1) Possesses a professional level of written and verbal communication skills.
2) Ability to communicate complex concept in a clear effective manner.
3) Possesses excellent cross cultural communication skills and the ability to communicate to staff members at all levels.
Job duties are performed in the typical office environment of the organization, which requires ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations. The environmental factors and/or physical requirements of this position include the following:
1) Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, frequently sit, and lift up to 25 lbs.
2) Requires good hand-eye coordination, reach with arms & hands, and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and manipulate (using keyboard, office equipment).
3) Visual acuity to use keyboard, operate office equipment, and read printed material and regularly required to talk and hear.
InterCare participates in E-Verify and once you have accepted a job offer and completed your I-9, we will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.