Become part of a Migrant and Community Health Center, where you will:
- Have a passionate purpose.
- Do worthwhile work.
- Make a difference in people’s lives.
InterCare is searching for a full-time Dental Assistant to join our
team! At InterCare, you’ll find a rewarding and challenging work
environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package which
includes: vacation/personal paid time off, sick time, 10 paid
holidays, tuition reimbursement program, medical, prescription,
dental, vision, life insurance, and short term and long term
At InterCare Community Health Network, we believe all people have the
right to equal access to quality health care.
Hours are Monday through Friday hours may vary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides efficient and effective patient care according to the
adopted clinical standards.
- Prepare, stock, and clean the room for patient treatment before
and after treatment.
- Seat and prepare patients for treatment including patient
identification and vitals.
- Documentation in HER, EDR, and EPM as needed.
- Clean and sterilize instruments.
- Provide instructions for procedures completed, using diverse
learning skills with documentation of patient understanding.
- Schedule return appointments.
- Communicate effectively with patients & families involved in
- Participates constructively as a clinical team member.
- Efficiently assist dentists and dental hygienists to maximize
- Communicate openly with other staff and site managers.
- Meets all dental safety and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to all regulatory body, infection control, and
- Graduate of an accredited dental assistant program required.
- National certification or willingness to obtain through Intercare assistance.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of theory and practices of
dentistry, typically acquired through completion of a dental
- Displays compassionate, ethical and professional demeanor.
InterCare Community Health Network is a not-for-profit organization
headquartered in Bangor, Michigan. We employ 400 medical and dental
health professionals and support personnel at multiple locations.
InterCare is a federally qualified health center dedicated to
improving individual health and reducing health issues in the
communities that we serve. InterCare Community Health Network is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
InterCare participates in E-Verify and once you have accepted
a job offer and completed your I-9, we will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S.